Jump to navigation Jump to search
Group Ulbrich, September 9
- A. Bielinski, Numerical Simulation of CO2 Sequestration in Geological Formations, Dissertation, Univ. Stuttgart, 2007. http://elib.uni-stuttgart.de/opus/volltexte/2007/2953/
- J. Niessner, Multi-Scale Modeling of Multi-Phase - Multi-Component Processes in Heterogeneous Porous Media, Dissertation, Univ. Stuttgart, 2006. http://elib.uni-stuttgart.de/opus/volltexte/2006/2769/
Group Manhart, August 14
- Z. Chen, Reservoir Simulation: Mathematical Techniques in Oil Recovery (SIAM/Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2007).
- Z. Chen, G. Huan, and Y. Ma, Computational methods for multiphase flows in porous media (Society for Industrial Mathematics, 2006).
- S. M Hassanizadeh, “Derivation of Basic Equations of Mass Transport in Porous Media, Part 1. Macroscopic Balance Laws.”
- S. M. Hassanizadeh, “Derivation of Basic Equations of Mass Transport in Porous Media: Part 2. Generalized Darcy's and Fick's Laws,” Advances in Water Resources AWREDI 9, no. 4 (1986).
- M. G Gerritsen and L. J Durlofsky, “Modeling fluid flow in oil reservoirs” (2005).
- P. M. Adler and H. Brenner, “Multiphase flow in porous media,” Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 20, no. 1 (1988): 35–59.
Group Hoffmann, September 3
- Zhangxin Chen, Guanren Huan, and Yuanle Ma. Computational Methods for Multiphase Flows in Porous Media. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics., 2006.
- H. Class, R. Helmig, and P. Bastian. Numerical simulation of non-isothermal multiphase multicomponent processes in porous media. 1. an efficient solution technique. Advances in Water Resources 25 (2002) 533-550, 2001.
- Ulrich Hornung. Homogenization and Porous Media. Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics. Springer, New York, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1997.
- Robert I. Nigmatulin. Dynamics of multiphase media, volume 1. Hemisphere, 1991.
- Jan Martin Nordbotten. Sequestration of Carbon in Saline Aquifers Mathematical and Numerical Analysis. Ph.D. thesis, The University of Bergen, April 2004.
- Malgorzata Peszynska. Flow through Fissured Media. Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Approach. Ph.D. thesis, Universität Augsburg, May 1992.